Zilla parishad is one of governing bodies of state which work at the district level and looks into planned development of that region. Zila parishad Jalgaon has issued notification for the recruitment of various posts of C and D category. The notification is released through advt. no 2/2013 dated 12/9/2013 to offer jobs to aspiring candidates.
Zila Parishd Jalgaon has invited online application from the desired and eligible candidates to fill various positions under recruitment program 2013. The organization has decided to enroll 87 candidates through this recruitment scheme. The bifurcation of department and its posts are elaborated below:
- Education Extension officer- 5 posts
- Health (female) worker – 24 posts
General Administration Department:
- Junior Assistant – 7 posts
- Attendant – 24 posts
- Civil Engineering Assistant – 19 posts
- Junior Engineer – 8 posts
The candidates applying for these posts have to be in between 18 years to 33 years except health worker post offered to female, which has upper age limit of 40 years. All the posts enabled with relaxation in upper age limit for some of the reserved class candidates. The age will be calculated as on date 12/9/2013
The candidates applying for these posts should possess Degree in relevant courses. The details are given below as per position:
- Education Extension officer: The candidate should hold B. Ed degree from any recognized university/ college/ institute. Additionally candidate should hold 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Health worker: Candidates should have passed 18 months course of Nursing Council.
- Junior Assistant: Applicant should have passed 10th (SSC) and possess the speed of 30 words per minutes of Marathi typing.
- Civil Engineering Assistant: Applicant should hold Civil Engineering Degree
- Junior Engineer: Aspirant should possess Diploma or Degree in relevant course.
- Attendant: Should have passed 4th class
How to apply:
Zila Parishad has invited online application for the recruitment of these posts on or before 25.9.2013
The organization has launched online application on their official website www.zpjalgaon.gov.in through which candidates can apply online. Applicants should follow the guidelines given in the website.
Open class candidates have to pay application fee Rs. 290 + Rs. 50 bank charges. Others have to pay Rs. 190 + Rs. 50 as application fees and charges.
Eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for written test organized by the Zila Parishad followed by Personal Interview.
The pay will be ranged between Rs.4440 to Rs.34800 for these posts.
Opening of online registration: 13/9/2013
Closing of online registration: 25/9/2013