Looking for Government Job? UP Animal Husbandry Department has invited online applications from eligible and deserving candidates to fill the posts of Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari. These vacancies are ordered in pursuance of released Notice no 2913/ 37- 1- 2013- 2 (6)/ 2013 dated 27 Aug 21013, therefore online applications are invited through official website from 14/12/2013 to 10/1/2014.
Uttar Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department has issued fresh notification for the recruitment of 1198 Pasudhan Prasar Adikari under its recruitment scheme 2013-14. Animal Husbandry Department was incepted in the year 1944 and since then, it is engaged in Live Stock Development, Poultry Development, Disease control, Fodder Development, and Other Animal Husbandry Activities related to enhancing socio economic status of rural India.
|Pasudhan Prasar Adhikari||Rs 5200- 20200/- with the pay grade of Rs 2800/-|
Important Information/ dates:
|Start of Online application submission||14/12/2013|
|Close of online application submission||10/01/2014|
|Starting date of Admit card download||11/01/2014|
|Date of Written Examination||02/02/2014|
Name of Posts: Pasudhan Prasar Adhikari
Number of Posts: 1198 posts
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years in age
- Maximum age to be considered is 40 years
- Upper age relaxed as per rules for reserved candidates
- Age should be calculated as on 1st July 2013
- Should have passed Intermediate with Biology or Agriculture as compulsory subjects
- Other equivalent education certificate is acceptable
- Should have knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari transcript
- 90% vacancies are filled through direct recruitment
- 10% vacancies will be filled by internal departments who have completed 7 years in Govt job.
- Application should be done according to category of candidates
- Reserved Aspirants residing in states other than Uttar Pradesh will be considered as general class.
- Application fee for SC/ ST is kept at Rs. 50/- while other have to pay Rs. 100/-
- Application are accepted only after the payment of application fee
- Fee should be deposited after 24 hours of registration with the help of online challan
- Applications are accepted after 48 hours of fee submission
- For application, applicant should keep ready colored photograph and signature.
How to Apply:
UPAHD has invited online applications from eligible candidates hence they should follow the process of application. Only online applications are acceptable.
Selection process to follow:
Candidates will have to appear for written examination organized by authorities. Thereafter they will be called as per the scores of examination for Personal Interview. Only candidates who will secure cutoff marks in written exam will be called for interview. Candidates should prepare well for written exam as well interview to get selected as Pasudhan Prasar Adhikari.