State Bank of India has issued fresh notification for the recruitment of candidates at middle management Grade Scale II in its subsidiary State Bank of Hyderabad.
Introduction of Organization:
SBI is one of the leading Banks of India which has largest Branch network all over India. Not only it has its own branches, but it also operates through many of such subsidiaries in different part of the states. Currently it has five Associated Banks which are on the core banking network of SBI and having more than 4748 branches in India.
State Bank of India has published notice in concern of recruitment of executives in the mid management of State Bank of Hyderabad, which is one of Associate Banks of SBI. They have invited applications from candidates belonging to reserved class such as OBC, ST, and SC categories to fill the posts of Management Executives in the State Bank of Hyderabad in Middle Management with Grade Scale II (MMGS II).
|Opening of Online registration of Applications||16.12.2013|
|Payment of Fees (Online)||16.12.2013 – 3.1.2014|
|Payment of Fees (Offline)||18.12.2013 – 7.1.2014|
|Date of Examination||23.2.2014|
Distribution of Vacancies:
Eligibility Criteria: (As on 1/12/2013)
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration/ Business Management/ Finance/ Marketing/ International Business or equivalent from a recognized University.
- M.Com/ MA/ M. Sc (in Economics/ Statistics) or equivalent
- CA/ CWA/ CFA/ CS from recognized Institution along with minimum 55% aggregate marks in 12th
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST is 35 years while OBC upper age is 33 years.
- Maximum Age for PWD candidates under SC/ ST categories is 45 years while OBC at 43 years.
- Reserved class Ex- Servicemen should not exceed 35 years in age.
Selection procedure to follow:
Selection of candidates will be done through two phase of selection process. Candidates have to appear for written examination, group discussion, and personal interview for the final selection.
How to apply for these posts:
Candidates should register on the official website for the applications of these posts. They have to visit official website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and follow the process of application with the help of their email ID.
Aspirants have to pay Application fee and intimation charges towards the bank through online or offline method as prescribed in the notification.
|SR. No.||Category||Total Payment|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/- Intimation Charges only|
|2.||OBC||Rs. 500/- Application plus Intimation Charges.|